he most important feature of our shower squeegee is the best material we use which is made of 18/8 stainless steel with a sturdy handle and a precision blade that makes you enjoy maximum durability.
Hiware’s shower squeegee is an essential household item that is often used in everyday cleaning. It plays a huge role in cleaning windows, shower doors, mirrors and car windshields, making these surfaces instantly super clean after simple wipes. That is why this squeegee is undoubtedly the best choice for you to choose on the market. Get the HIWARE All-Purpose Shower Squeegee for Shower Doors, Bathroom, Window and Car Glass – Bronze, Stainless Steel, 14 Inches for only $16.99 for a limited time!
- ALL PURPOSE SQUEEGEE: Easily clean shower doors, windows, tile, mirrors, bathroom, kitchen, decks, patios, and many other surfaces with the versatile Hiware squeegee.
- STREAK-FREE SHINE: Remove soap scum, limescale, and other sources of buildup with this easy squeegee for shower glass doors and other surfaces! Pair with your favorite household cleaner to reveal surfaces that shine.
- DESIGNED FOR OPTIMUM FUNCTIONALITY: This squeegee shower cleaner comes with a 14-inch wide rubber blade, an ergonomic design, and a lightweight handle, all of which allow for convenient cleaning and quick-drying action. Moreover, the blade features even construction which allow for streak-free and squeak-free water control.
- EASY TO USE & STORE: Complete with a set of waterproof adhesive hooks, the HIWARE squeegee shower cleaner can be stored almost anywhere for quick access and easy use.
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE: Designed to work in and out of the bathroom, this squeegee works just as well for windows and car doors! Enjoy resistance-free swiping anywhere for almost all your hard surfaces.
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.
I saw a very similar scraper from the employees of this company when they washed the windows in our office. I use a similar scraper at home. which is very helpful in collecting water from the surface of the glass.