One of the biggest frustrations in food processing is stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl. It takes time and it’s a hassle to keep re-assembling the lid. All this stopping and starting is inefficient, especially when you need to get dinner on the table. With the Hamilton Beach Bowl Scraper Food Processor, you can save time when chopping or pureeing – no need to stop and remove the lid to dislodge food from the side of the bowl. The built-in scraper does the work for you, and you can use it while the processor is on or off for continuous processing. Click here to snag the Hamilton Beach (70730) Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper with Bowl Scraper, 10 Cup, Electric for only $32.99.
- Scraper attachment saves time when chopping or pureeing – no need to stop and remove lid to use a spatula
- Bowl Scraper works while processor is on or off
- Powerful 450 watt motor with 2 speeds plus pulse
- 10 cup bowl is big enough for most jobs but small enough for easy storage
- Chop, puree and mix with the stainless steel S-blade
- Shred and slice with stainless steel, reversible slicing /shredding disc
- Large feed chute fits a whole block of cheese
- Dishwasher safe bowl, lid and blades. BPA-free in all food zones
This post contains affiliate links.