Chairs can only be labeled as “Ergonomic” if they meet industry ergonomic design standards (e.g. BIFMA G1, ANSI/HFES 100) to provide stable body support in a dynamic posture which is comfortable over a period of time. Get this AmazonCommercial Ergonomic Executive Office Desk Chair with Flip-up Armrests and Adjustable Height, Tilt and Lumbar Support, Cream Bonded Leather, 29.5″D x 28″W x 43″H for only $146.93.
- Note : To ensure proper assembly, please follow all steps provided in the User manual (provided in pdf below)
- Ergonomic High-back executive chair for home or office work spaces, Comply with BIFMA standard;
- Upholstered in bonded leather for style and durability; comfortable cushions ideal for long work or gaming sessions
- 3D incite lumbar to keep yourself supported, adjust your seat to the optimal position
- Flip-up arm rests to allow for more flexibility and motion-range when desired; cable-actuated tilt, lock, and height adjustment
- Sturdy framework set on a 5-point metallic finished base with oversized rolling caster wheels for extra durability and mobility; 360 degree swivel
- Dimensions: 29.5 x 28 x 40-43 inches (DxWxH); seat measures 21.5 x 21.5 inches (WxD); armrests: 26.25–29.25 inches; base diameter: 27.16 inches; chair weighs 41 pounds
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.