This is the ultimate holiday treat! Today only, get the GE Profile Opal | Countertop Nugget Ice Maker | Portable Ice Machine Complete with Bluetooth Connectivity | Smart Home Kitchen Essentials | Stainless Steel Finish | Up to 24 lbs. of Ice Per Day for $409.99.You’re familiar with “the good ice. ” Those soft, yet crunchy nuggets – almost like tiny snowballs that float in your favorite beverage. It’s the only ice that’s ever excited anyone enough to shout across a crowded room, “They have the good ice here! ” Finally, you can have the good ice anytime you want it, with the GE Profile Opal. Opal is the affordable “good ice” maker for your home that you’ve always dreamed of. Schedule fresh ice, monitor your ice maker’s status and order accessories, all through the app on your smartphone via built-in Bluetooth connectivity.
- OPAL NUGGET ICE, THE GOOD ICE – Serve up chewable, crunchable, craveable nugget ice that’s ready fast and retains its flavor, unlike traditional hard cubes; Refreshing nugget ice is made from compacted ice flakes and is perfect for cocktails, sodas and other beverages
- 24 POUNDS OF ICE PER DAY – Never run out of nugget ice; This ice maker produces one pound of fresh ice per hour and has a large-capacity bin that holds up to 3lbs of crunchable nugget ice
- SMART – Built-In Bluetooth Connectivity: Schedule fresh ice, monitor your ice maker’s status and order accessories, all through the app on your smartphone
- BATCH MADE ICE – Innovative design avoids clumping and leaks by recirculating melted ice to the water reservoir; You’ll always have fresh ice on hand thanks to a smart, automatic ice maker that refills when your ice is running low
- PORTABLE – Easily move your ice maker as needed. No water hookup required, just plug it into any 120v grounded (standard) electrical outlet and fill the reservoir with water. As ice melts, the water returns to the reservoir, where it will simply be made back into more ice.
- MAINTAINING FRESH ICE – Descale your Opal once a month or more frequently if you live in an area with hard water to keep your nugget ice tasting fresh and machine working smoothly. See product manual for more details on how to care for your Opal ice maker.
This post contains affiliate links.