This might be helpful for distance learning! This stability ball chair is the perfect alternative classroom seating solution that encourages kids to learn and practice healthy posture while teaching concentration, balance and calm – even in the face of too much silliness. Get the Gaiam Kids Stay-N-Play Children’s Balance Ball – Flexible School Chair Active Classroom Desk Alternative Seating | Built-In Stay-Put Soft Stability Legs (Available in Multiple Colors, Prints & Sizes) for only $14.27.
- PERFECT SEAT FOR ACTIVE KIDS: Stay N Play Balance Ball provides a flexible seat for high energy and active kids and includes 5 soft stabilizing legs assuring the ball stays in place when not in use
- PROMOTES HEALTHY POSTURE AND MIND: Encourages kids to learn, adopt and practice a healthy posture while building core strength from active sitting and play in the classroom and at home while studying or reading and during movie time or watching TV
- IMPROVES FOCUS AND CONCENTRATION: Ball movements increase blood flow to the brain, helping to improve concentration and increase focus, reduce restlessness, and prevent boredom and distractions in class by keeping the body active and the mind engaged
- GET THE WIGGLES OUT: Alternative seating option for kids in Elementary grade school classrooms providing an outlet for excess energy and to reduce fidgeting as well as at home as a fun and active way to get the “wiggles out”
- INFLATION INSTRUCTIONS: It may be necessary to re-inflate the ball after initial inflation to allow the ball’s material to stretch to its final size. Inflate ball with air, let stand for 24 hours, deflate 50% then fill again to 45cm height.
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.