Meet Fitbit Sense—the advanced smartwatch that helps you tune in to your body and guides you toward better health. Assess your heart for atrial fibrillation (Afib) with a compatible ECG app right on your wrist, track & manage stress, better understand your sleep quality and even keep an eye on patterns in your skin temperature. Plus, Sense unlocks a 6-month free trial of personalized guidance and advanced insights from Fitbit Premium for new users. Click here for the Fitbit Sense Advanced Smartwatch with Tools for Heart Health, Stress Management & Skin Temperature Trends, Sage Grey/Silver, One Size (S & L Bands Included), only $199.95! That’s the best price on record!
- Optimize your workouts with a Daily Readiness Score that reveals if you’re ready to exercise or should focus on recover (requires Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content recommendations are not available in all locales and may be in English only)
- EDA Scan app detects electrodermal activity which may indicate your body’s response to stress and a built-in skin temperature sensor logs yours each night so you can see when it varies
- With a compatible ECG app right on your wrist, assess your heart for atrial fibrillation–a heart rhythm irregularity–and share the results with your doctor (Only available in select countries. Not intended for use by people under 22 years old)
- An on-wrist skin temperature sensor tracks yours each night so you can see how it varies
- Personalized health & fitness guidance with a 6-month trial of Fitbit Premium for new Premium users (New & returning Premium users only. Valid payment method required. Content and features may change)
- High & low heart rate notifications alert you if yours seems above or below your average
- Battery lasts 6+ days—plus, fast charging gives you a full day’s charge in just 12 minutes (Varies with use and other factors; up to 12 hours with continuous GPS)
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.