Is there a doctor in the house? There is now! With the Fisher-Price Medical Kit, preschoolers can throw on their white coats and dive right in to role play fun. Mini-MDs can “listen” to their patient’s heart with the stethoscope, “check” their temperature with the thermometer (press the button to go from “sick” to “well”!), take a peek inside their ears with the otoscope (ewww earwax!) or pump the blood pressure cuff to see the gauge spin! And, say bye-bye to pretend boo-boos with the toy bandage cuff. Even getting a shot becomes fun with the toy syringe!
- 7 play pieces! Includes stethoscope, blood pressure cuff, thermometer, otoscope, syringe, bandage cuff & fabric “doctor” bag
- Press button on thermometer to go from “sick” to “well”
- Checking your patient’s blood pressure? Make the gauge spin!
- Everything stores inside the bag, so making “house calls” is a breeze
- Role play fun for preschoolers ages 3-6 years
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.