Have at least one if your home has more than one story. Each room needs 2 escape routes; in most bedrooms it’s the window, so have a ladder nearby. Place at least 10 feet from kitchen/stove, and on the ceiling or high on a wall, no more than 10 inches from top. Get this FIRST ALERT Fire Extinguisher, Garage Fire Extinguisher, Red, Garage10 FE10GR for only $16.06.
- Garage 10 garage or workshop fire extinguisher is rated 10 B:C and has a durable metal head, plus a commercial grade valve and trigger
- Designed to fight flammable liquid and electrical fires; uses sodium bicarbonate extinguishing agent
- Metal pull pin with safety seal to help prevent accidental discharge and discourage tampering
- Corrosion resistant, easy to read, color coded metal gauge; waterproof label with simple instructions; U.S. coast guard approved for marine use as well
- Secure garage extinguisher mount, bracket and strap are included for secure placement of extinguisher
- First Alert has been the most trusted brand in home safety since launching the first residential smoke alarm in 1958 (Based on a First Alert Brand Trust Survey in February 2018)
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.