Download your child’s favorite videos, apps, and books for access even when you don’t have Wi-Fi. When an Internet connection is unavailable, your child will automatically see available content that has been downloaded to their FreeTime profile. Right now, get the Fire HD 8 Kids Edition Tablet, 8″ HD Display, 32 GB, Blue Kid-Proof Case for only $89.99. That’s a savings of $40!
- Up to $124 in savings on Fire HD 8 tablet, 1 year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited, and a Kid-Proof Case, versus items purchased separately—plus a 2-year worry-free guarantee
- Not a toy, a full-featured Fire HD 8 tablet with a vibrant 8” HD display, 32 GB internal storage, up to 10 hours of battery life, a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, and 1.5 GB of RAM. Add a microSD card for up to 400 GB of expandable storage.
- The included 1 year of FreeTime Unlimited gives your kids access to over 20,000 popular apps and games, videos, books, Audible books, and educational content from PBS Kids, Nickelodeon, Disney, and more. Your subscription will then automatically renew every month starting at just $2.99 per month plus applicable tax. You may cancel at any time by visiting the Amazon Parent Dashboard or contacting Customer Service.
- 2-year worry-free guarantee: if they break it, return it and we’ll replace it for free. No questions asked.
- Introducing Spanish language content in FreeTime Unlimited – kids can now enjoy over 1,000 books, movies, and apps in Spanish that include titles and characters like Sesamo, Dora, Diego, Frozen, and more.
- Kids can listen to thousands of hours of fun, educational and inspirational Audible books like Beauty and the Beast, The Snow Queen, Peter Pan, Rip Van Winkle, and more – professionally narrated by their favorite characters, authors and celebrities.
- Add even more content to your child’s profile in FreeTime to give them selected access to apps in your personal library, such as Netflix and Minecraft.
- Easy-to-use parental controls allow parents to personalize screen time limits, set educational goals, filter age-appropriate content, and also manage web browsing and content usage. Parental controls can be set on device or online through Amazon Parent Dashboard. Additionally, access all tablet features in the adult profile by entering your passcode.
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.