Construction play meets electrical engineering in this simple, snap-together building system– powered by real circuits! Line up the circuitry graphics on the oversized pieces and snap them together to build a fully powered, large-scale, space-themed world. Follow the easy instructions to build a Communication Station with a rotating Radar Dish, Power Station, Rover Charger, Space Rover with Motor, non-powered Space Rover both with wheels and light-up headlights. Or connect the pieces your way to make your own, out-of-this-world, custom builds! Then launch into hours of screen-free, pretend-play fun with two included astronauts and two robot figures. The best science learning kits and toys for kids are educational products that help children discover, build, and explore. Science kits make it easier to teach your curious kids about the world around them without sacrificing fun! For kids age 6+, this is an ideal way to introduce important STEM skills in a hands-on manner with plenty of creative interactive experiments included. Circuit toys make a great gift for kids 6, 7, 8+ years. Click here for the Educational Insights Circuit Explorer Rover Space Toy, Building Set, STEM Toy, Gift for Boys & Girls, Ages 6+, only $12.22.
- SIMPLE CIRCUITS, BIG IMAGINATION! Learn the fundamentals of circuitry, off the board and out of this world!
- STEM ACTIVITIES – MAKE THE CONNECTION: System-ready pieces light up when kids follow the symbols and connect the vehicle’s circuits
- BLAST OFF INTO STEM LEARNING: Keep them connecting on their own with safe circuits kids can build themselves
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED to build a Communication Station with a rotating Radar Dish, Power Station with Rover Charger, and a Powered Space Rover and a free wheeling Space Rover both with light-up headlights. Also includes astronaut and robot figures for pretend play. and stickers for customization. Communication Station, Rover and Power Station require 3 AAA batteries each, not included.
- COLLECT THEM ALL! Collect multiple Circuit Explorer sets to build your system with interchangeable pieces and power sources.