Founded in 1945 in La Chapelle-Saint Mesmin, the very heart of France, Duralex invented the glass tempering process over 80 years ago and has been associated with toughened glassware, utilizing their proprietary process ever since. The original tempered (toughened) Picardie glasses are known as the “original French tumblers”. Functional yet stylish, Duralex tempered glasses and tabletop products are recognized throughout the world for quality and excellence. Right now, get the Duralex Made In France Picardie Clear Tumbler, Set of 6, 10-1/2-Ounce for only $14.85. That’s a savings of over $10!
- Set includes six 10-1/2-ounce glasses
- The original french tumbler, made by the company that invented tempered glass
- Duralex is 2-1/2 times more resistant to breakage and chipping than normal glass, can also withstand sudden thermal shock: from -4-degree F to 212-degree F
- Duralex glass is very hygienic: it is non-porous and does not absorb liquids, colors or flavors
- Dishwasher, fridge and microwave safe; Products maintain the original look for years
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.