Houseplants have the magical quality of making any space more inviting, and this makes them ideal décor items for homes and offices. Use the Fiddle Leaf Fig to boldly fill blank corners with rich texture. These houseplants are fabulous when used to flank furniture, especially if you prefer a classic look. Click here for the Costa Farms Live Ficus Lyrata, Fiddle-Leaf Fig, Indoor Tree, 2-Feet Tall, Ships in Décor Planter, Fresh From Our Farm, only $29.04!
- Height at shipping is approximately 22-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Ships in a 10-inch diameter décor pot.
- Grow Fiddle Leaf Fig in bright, indirect sunlight for the best growth and enjoy!
- Water Fiddle Leaf Fig with approximately 2-3 cups of water about once a week. Adjust as needed for your environment.
- Fiddle Leaf Fig sports big leaves in a rich shade of dark green that add a lush, tropical look to any room.
- Nasa studies show having plants in your home improves your mood, sparks your creativity and reduces stress; plants can help filter harmful pollutants, such as formaldehyde, from indoor air.
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.