I don’t know anything about sewing, but I can tell you that this is the lowest price ever on the Brother HC1850 Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine. Get it right now for only $142.50 (reg. $199)!
- Feature-packed, versatile, and reliable; perfect for sewing, quilting, basic monogramming, and decorative stitching
- Comprehensive set of 130 stitches, plus a sewing font for basic monogramming. Includes 8 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes, beautiful decorative stitches, and stitches for clothing, quilting, and heirloom sewing
- Comes complete with an attached stitch flip-chart, detachable foot controller, 8 specialty feet for overcasting, buttonholes, blind hems, zippers, quilting, and more. Reliable, easy threading of top thread and bobbin – for consistent, high quality stitching.
- Special quilting features include a detachable wide table, spring action quilting foot, 14 quilting stitch functions, and the ability to do free-motion quilting
- Includes instructional DVD, Bilingual users manual, 25 year limited warranty, and free phone support for the life of the product. This machine is not recommended for use in countries that do not support 120V AC, even if a voltage adapter is in use
This post contains affiliate links.