Make snack time and lunch time stress-free with Bits Kits stainless steel bento boxes and condiment containers, perfect for children and adults on-the-go! Food stays put where it’s supposed to – no more jumbled lunchboxes! 100% food-safe, made of 18/8 grade stainless steel, this four compartment bento box is perfect for dry foods like small wraps and 1/4 sandwiches, cheese and crackers, grapes, proteins, nuts, fruits and vegetables. Pair it with the set of 3 Bits Kits condiment containers, which are great for hummus, sauces and dressings. They make convenient meal prep containers and maintain portion control. These re-usable 4-section to-go containers reduce your carbon footprint by re-using daily for lunch and snacks on-the-go, and put a stop to wasting zipper-lock plastic baggies. Right now, score this Bits Kits Stainless Steel Bento Box Lunch and Snack Container for Kids and Adults, 4 Sections for only $8.23!
- STRESS-FREE MORNINGS: Packing lunch and snacks for children and adults is a breeze with Bits Kits Bento Box containers; FOOD GRADE 18/8 stainless steel containers keep food safe and sanitary, perfect for on-the-go!
- NEARLY UNBREKABLE: Lightweight, sturdy, and compact enough for bookbags and lunchboxes; Easy-to-open design for children; Ideal for trips to the playground, camping, or after-school sports and activities
- DIVERSIFY LUNCHTIME: Great for picky eaters! Four compartments divide meals, snacks, and treats into manageable portions that stay put during transport; Each section measures approx 3″ W x 2. 375″ D x 1. 5″ H; Overall measurements approx 6. 25″ W x 5″ D x 1. 75″ H
- SAVE MONEY AND REDUCE WASTE by reusing kits for daily school lunches and weekend excursions, avoid using individual baggies. Note: Bento Box Kits are not airtight, so pack dry foods only and pair with Bits Kits condiment containers for dipping sauce and dressing
- DISHWASHER SAFE for simple after-school or after-work cleanup: hand wash, or place in the top rack of a dishwasher; Containers are ready to go for tomorrow morning or prepping the night before!
This post contains affiliate links.