Back to School deals for the 2013 school season are happening! Even if you do not have kids in school, this is the best time of year to stock up your home office or craft supplies. If live close to an office supply store, make frequent trips but limit your spending. If it’s a long drive, pick a week when your big ticket items are on super sale and cross everything off your back to school shopping list in one trip to save gas money.
Here are the best back to school deals this week.
Office Depot deals through July 20, 2013
- 25 cent 1 select notebook filler paper
- 25 cent 2-hole manual pencil sharpeners
- 50 cent Crayola Crayons
- 50 cent Foray Single Pens
- 50 cent flexible ruler
- $2 color Scotch masking tape
Office Max deals through July 20, 2013
- 10 cent Purell hand sanitizer
- 15 cent Schoolio paper folders
- 25 cent All Just Basics ballpoints pens
- $1 wide- and college-ruled notebook
- $1 Paper Mate pink erasers
Staples deals through July 20, 2013
- 25 cent Staples school glue
- 25 cent slider pencil case
- 25 cent Rose Art crayons
- $1 protractor
- $1 Bic wite-out correction tape
- $1 5.5″ by 8.5″ dry erase board
Target deals starting July 20, 2013
- 50 cent 1-hole pencil sharpener
- 50 cent Up & Up 100 ct. ruled 3×5 index cards
- $1 wooden yellow pencils
- $1.75 drawing pad
Don’t forget to check out the backpack and school supply deals for back to school shopping on Amazon.
This post contains affiliate links.
Darnell Davis says
Was just shopping at ShopRite and they have:
1-subject 70 ct spiral notebooks for $.20/each
4-ct EXPO Dry Erase Markets for $1.99 and
Sharpie Accent 4-ct highlighters $.49/ea
Yazmin Cruz says
@Darnell Thanks for sharing the deals! Good bargain shopping karma is coming your way. 😉
Bargain Babe says
@Darnell Davis I’ve noticed my local grocery stories are featuring Back to School deals, too. Everyone is getting in on the sales!