Caring for your baby’s precious skin is at the heart of our chosen ingredients. That’s why Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes do not contain parabens, alcohol*, dyes, or fragrances. The remaining 1% of ingredients includes dermatologically-tested cleansers and pH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby’s delicate skin. Aqua Pure wipes are safe for use on newborn babies’ skin—including bottoms, hands, and delicate faces. Click here to score Pampers Aqua Pure Sensitive Water Baby Diaper Wipes, Hypoallergenic and Unscented, 12x Pop-Top Packs, 672 Count for only $15.36. Don’t forget to clip the $2 coupon!
- Pampers Aqua Pure wipes are made with 99% pure water for our simplest formula
- A baby registry must have for expecting mothers
- Includes 1% dermatologically tested cleansers and PH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby’s delicate skin
- Free of alcohols*, dyes, parabens, and fragrances *No ethanol or drying alcohol
- Made with premium cotton for a soft and gentle clean
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.