We’re artists, designers, musicians, and creators. For us, art is more than something we do – it’s an expression of the human experience. Whether it’s a reflection of our happiness, our grief, our joy, our wonder, or our longing, art is the legacy we will leave behind to tell future generations who we were at this place in time. That’s why we believe it should be available to everyone. Because everybody is a part of what we are. Click here for the Arteza Real Brush Pens, 48 Colors, Watercolor Markers with Flexible Nylon Brush Tips, 0.5-mm Line Size, Art Supplies for Creating Illustrations, Calligraphy, and Watercolor Effects for only $27.99.
- Self-Moistening, Self-Cleaning Durable Nylon Bristles: You don’t have to moisten or clean the bristles of our brush marker pens after blending with other colors.
- Highly Pigmented Water-Based Color That Won’t Bleed: Our water brush pen ink dries permanently, so you won’t have to worry about water causing bleeding in your artwork. Our brush pens for lettering are suitable for calligraphy and illustrating.
- Completely Nontoxic, Easy-to-Use, and Mess-Free Watercolors: We designed our markers for artists to be completely safe and nontoxic, so artists of all ages can enjoy exploring painting without the mess of traditional watercolors and brushes.
- Made by Arteza Artists: Here at Arteza, we are passionate about creating products that inspire. For us, art is an expression of the human experience. That’s why we work to make our art supplies accessible to all people.
- We Care About Our Customers: We want to ensure you have a great experience with our products because we truly care about our customers. Our team strives to create products we can stand behind. If you have any issues with our products, please reach out and we’ll make it right.