Amazon Smart Air Quality Monitor doesn’t have a microphone or a speaker to sound an alarm, and Alexa isn’t built in. For voice control, alerts, and full Routines support use any Echo device (sold separately) or the Alexa mobile app.
This device is an air quality monitor capable of registering carbon monoxide (CO) levels. It is not a substitute for a carbon monoxide alarm, and is not certified as a CO alarm or detector. This device does not measure Carbon Dioxide (CO2) or Radon.
This device is designed for indoor use only. Get the Amazon Smart Air Quality Monitor – Know your air, Works with Alexa– A Certified for Humans Device for only $54.99!
- Know your air – Amazon Smart Air Quality Monitor makes it easy to understand what’s in your indoor air.
- Track and measure – Keep tabs on 5 key factors: particulate matter (PM 2.5), volatile organic compounds (VOCs), carbon monoxide (CO), humidity, and temperature.
- Stay informed – Get an indication of current air quality from the color-coded LED, and an easy-to-understand air quality score in the Alexa app anytime.
- Get notifications – If Alexa detects poor air quality, you can get notifications on your phone or even announcements on Echo devices.
- Enable Routines to turn your Alexa-enabled devices such as air purifiers, dehumidifiers, and fans on and off when the indoor air quality changes.
- Certified for Humans – Smart home made easy for non-experts. Setup with Alexa is simple.
This post contains affiliate links.