Today through Dec. 5, Amazon Prime members who play a song from Prime Music for a minimum of one second will be entered into the Amazon Prime Music Cyber Monday Sweepstakes for a chance to win the Grand Prize of $25,000 in Amazon.com Gift Cards. Enter once daily. Wow!
Not an Amazon Prime Member? Sign up and receive ALL of these awesome benefits as well as being entered in the contest.
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on eligible items to addresses in the contiguous U.S. and other shipping benefits.
- Prime Instant Video: unlimited streaming of movies and TV episodes for paid or free trial members in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
- Prime Music: unlimited, ad-free access to hundreds of Prime Playlists and more than a million songs for members in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
- Prime Photos: Secure unlimited photo storage in Amazon Cloud Drive.
- Prime Pantry: Access to Prime Pantry, where members can purchase and ship to addresses in the contiguous U.S. low priced grocery, household, and pet care items for a flat delivery fee of $5.99 for each Prime Pantry box. Prime Pantry orders cannot be shipped to addresses in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
- Amazon Elements: Access to Amazon Elements products, Amazon’s own line of everyday essentials.
- Prime Early Access: Get 30-minute early access to select Lightning Deals on Amazon.com and new events on MyHabit.com.
- Kindle Owners’ Lending Library: access to members in the U.S. For more information, go to Kindle Owners’ Lending Library
- Kindle First: Early access for members in the U.S. to download a new book for FREE every month from the Kindle First picks. For more information, go to Kindle First.
- Membership Sharing: Prime members may invite up to four eligible household members living at the same address to enjoy the shipping benefits of a free trial or paid Prime membership at no extra cost. If you purchase a Prime membership as a small business, you may invite up to four co-workers to shop with this corporate account. For more information, go to Share Your Amazon Prime Benefits.
Leave a Reply