Radon gas is in the air all around us and levels fluctuate daily. The good news is that a digital radon detector warns you when levels are getting high. Simple fixes around the home can dramatically improve your air such as increasing ventilation or sealing cracks in floors or even installing radon mitigation systems and radon fans. Click here to snag Airthings Corentium Home Radon Detector 223 Portable, Lightweight, Easy-to-Use, (3) AAA Battery Operated, USA Version, pCi/L for only $99.99.
- FIRST OF ITS KIND: The first battery-operated, digital radon detector. Monitor your home without the need for an outlet.
- LONG TERM MONITORING: Monitor for cancer-causing radon gas. Long term monitoring is necessary as radon levels fluctuate daily.
- BE IN CONTROL: Take action if your radon levels are high. Know if your improvements have worked by checking the short term, on-screen readings.
- RADON REPORT: Generate a radon self-inspection report easily, whenever you need it.
- FAST RESULTS: On-screen results show both long and short term readings, for a quick overview of your radon levels.
This post contains affiliate links.