Have you ever read BargainBabe.com and thought, I can do that! Well, we have an opening for a new staff writer and are holding auditions. A new staff writer will add fresh ideas and make us all savvier spenders.
Know who would make an excellent addition to BargainBabe.com? Leave a comment!!!
Who should audition?
- Savvy spenders and bargain hunters
- People who like to talk about money
- Writers with experience blogging (preferred)
How do I audition?
- Submit a 300-600 word blog post via email to julia at bargain babe dot com
- Submit your no later than Sunday, June 23, 2013
- Look for your audition blog post to be published in the next week
- Ask your friends and family to support you by leaving a comment on your post
What makes a stunning audition post?
- Great posts help readers save money, spark conversation about money, or share a personal story about money (notice a theme?)
- Be concise and stay on point
- Include 1-3 links in your post to relevant articles from reputable sites and from BargainBabe.com
- Write a short headline that catches people’s attention
The fine print
- This isn’t a democracy, so there’s no voting, but i’ll be very interested in how readers respond to each audition post.
- I’ll publish one post by each finalist for everyone to read and comment on
- The winner will write for the site once a week
- The position is paid
Ready to submit your audition post? Email it to me at julia at bargainbabe dot com.