Kids can create one-of-a-kind slime and assemble arts, crafts, and projects with Elmer’s School Glue. This washable glue provides a fun way to bond together materials like paper, wood, fabric, and ceramics. The glue is no-run, washable, safe, and nontoxic so it’s easy for children to use and is easy to clean up. The classic white glue formula is also ideal for making homemade slime-just add color. Learn how to make slime with glue below! Right now, get the Elmer’s Liquid School Glue, Washable, Pack of 12 for only $6! That’s a savings of 78%!
- Make Slime and bond materials like paper, Wood, fabric and ceramics
- Safe, Washable and non-toxic – ideal for children
- No-run formula is adjustable before setting and dries clear
- The #1 teacher Brand, it’s great for arts, crafts and School projects
- Smooth, classic white glue formula is perfect for making Slime at home or in the classroom!
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.