Today we are giving away $50 in labels from Loveable Labels. The winner will receive a Back to School pack worth $45 and a Party Pack worth $5.
Entry details below. Don’t forget to check out our on-going back to school giveaways.
Here’s how to enter to win $50 in back to school labels from Loveable Labels.
Kids lose things as quickly as they grow up! A shoe left behind at the park, a water bottle tossed from the stroller, books that disappear into…thank goodness for Loveable Labels! With my $50 credit to spend on labels for my little girl, I have dozens of bright red labels to adorn her clothes and toys – whatever is most likely to get lost. I especially liked all the choices of patterns and colors to choose from. We’ve put these labels through our high-temperature dishwasher, and they show no sign of peeling off.
If you don’t win, use coupon code BTS201325 to get $5 off any purchase of $25 or more. Expires Sept. 30, 2013.
Win $50 in back to school labels from Loveable Labels. You have 9 chances to win — feel free to do as many as you like!
1. Comment below with what you’d like to label
2. Tweet this msg: Stop by @bargainbabe to win $50 in #backtoschool labels from @myloveablelabels #wingiveaways bit.ly/16feEH9
3. Follow BargainBabe.com on Twitter
4. Share the giveaway on your Facebook page
5. Follow BargainBabe.com on Facebook
6. Follow Loveable Labels on Facebook
7. Join our freebie email list
8. Repin something from our Pinterest page
9. Follow BargainBabe.com on Pinterest
Leave a comment below for each entry. This giveaway ends Monday, Aug. 19, 2013 at 3 p.m. EST.
You can also enter to win each day on the six other blogs participating in the Back to School Giveaway Bash!
- Bargain Briana
- Frugal Coupon Living
- The Happy Housewife
- Saving Cents with Sense
- Savings Lifestyle
- Stretching a Buck
Don’t forget to check out the other on-going back to school giveaways.
I received a free copy of this prize to review for this post. This post is copyrighted by BargainBabe.com. Any other site posting this content is violating the DMCA.