If you haven’t already finished your Christmas shopping – ha! who has? – then check out the selection of gifts at Dayspring. They offer more than Christian-inspired greeting cards. I received two lovely canvas prints as part of this giveaway that I plan to hang on the walls of our guest room.
This giveaway is for a $100 gift card to Dayspring.
As a bonus, we have a 25% off Dayspring coupon code – HolidayBash2012 – to share. It expires Monday, Nov. 19, 2012. Some of the items that Dayspring offers:
- Jewelry by Lisa Leonard
- Home decor and artwork
- Tote bags
- Personalized notes, stationary, and stockings
- Boxed cards
THERE ARE FIVE WAYS to enter the contest to win. Do as many as you like!!!
2. Tweet this: “I want to win a $100 @dayspring gift card on @bargainbabe #wingiveaways bit.ly/S0HPFM” and comment that you did so.
3. Like BargainBabe.com on Facebook and comment that you did so.
4. Share the contest on Facebook: “I want to win a $100 @dayspring gift card on @bargainbabe #wingiveaways bit.ly/S0HPFM” and comment that you did so.
5. Comment below with how you’d spend the Dayspring gift card.
6. Repin something from the BargainBabe.com Pinterest page.
Contest ends Tuesday Nov. 20, 2012 at 3 p.m. EST.
You can also enter the Win Giveaways for these prizes:
- $50 Leaf digital antenna by Mohu (two winners)
- $100 of Veggie Tales DVDs and CDs
- $139 NuWave Oven Pro
- $65 doll set and $40 gift card from Cracker Barrel
- $80 of Wearable Toys from Kids Constructions
- $100 Visa gift card from ValPak
- $70 Ziploc Vacuum Sealer + $30 Target gift card
You can also enter on the six other blogs participating in Win Giveaways:
- Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Bargain Briana
- Saving Cents with Sense
- Savings Lifestyle
- Stretching a Buck
- $5 Dinners
I received two canvas artworks to review as part of this promotion.