By Bobbi Burger Brunoehler of BobbisBargains.
I had such a good time at the Frugal Festival Food! Between running the food swap, listening to good music, making new friends, hanging out with the FaceMaker face painters and eating amazing food, I also received an Envirosax nylon bag.
When Julia wrote her article about receiving the bags and how cool they were, I must admit I was a bit hoo-hum. Factually, I have an entire closet full of reusable bags. So what was the big deal with this bag? Well, I found out.
Here are my seven reasons why I love my Frugal Festival Food! Envirosax nylon bag:
- I chose the light green color. This is unusual for me since I don’t normally like green, but this color is cool, calming and inviting.
- I love the texture. It’s so soft and subtle.
- It’s super light-weight. I carry this bag in my purse. It is so light that it doesn’t make my already overstuffed satchel even heavier.
- It’s fun to fold. The whole concept of this bag is that you fold it into a small shape that snaps. It comes with picture instructions. It’s fun to make the bag turn into a little ball of fabric.
- It’s fun to unfold. It’s even more fun to unsnap the ball of fabric and shake it out into its full shape.
- The bag is actually fairly large and holds several items. So many of the small bags are just too small to make it worthwhile to use. This bag is big enough to hold a large box of tissues, several tubes of toothpaste, a large bottle of shampoo, a magazine, a bag of pretzels and a pair of socks. That’s a pretty impressive bag.
- The best reason that I love my new bag is because I USE IT! Since I carry the bag in my purse, when I go to pay for my items at the store, I see the bag and pull it out. This is truly the only reusable bag that I consistently reuse.
Thank you, Julia for finding these bags and making them part of the Frugual Festival Food! for all of us.