I am so glad that it is finally time to start making Valentine’s Day crafts. I just love them. Can’t get enough of those hearts and flowers and rainbows and paper doilies.
I found eight lovely and do-able Valentine’s crafts.
- Little felt heart pins. These are so simple and yet so sweet. Just a bit of felt cut into heart shapes, hand stitched and stuffed with a little pin backing.
- A garland of love. Print out pictures of your loved one(s) and cut into the shape of hearts. Glue picture on a heart shape red card. Tie heart onto a string. Make a garland of love.
- 52 things I love about you. This is so clever! Take a deck of cards and punch 2 holes. Use rings or ribbon to bind together (see picture). On each card, write a reason why you love your love.
- Valentine coupons. Must admit that I made last minute Christmas coupons using this wonderful online tool. You can customize the coupon and print it out. A great idea to help your kids come up with a gift for mom.
- Rose petal covered bed. I’m not sure if this really qualifies as a craft, but it is such a great visual of the perfect rose covered marriage proposal. Short and sweet video.
- Heartstring. Turn a cardboard tube into a heart string. Great reuse of cardboard tubing. The messy part is going to be painting the cardboard red. For young kids, I suggest using magic marker. If you are going to make this yourself, you might want to consider spray paint.
- Heart shaped crayons. Simple and unique craft to make with your kids using that big box of broken crayons you own.
- Pop-up heart card. This is a unique pop-up design that requires an adult hand and exacto knife…but worth it. Nice.
OK, get busy making those Valentine crafts. And remember, you can make every day Valentine’s Day with just a little love.
This post is copyrighted by BargainBabe.com. Other sites posting this content are violating the DMCA.