I’m starting a week-long training program at USC called News Entrepreneur Boot Camp this Saturday, which means:
- For the next six days I’m going to be learning business skills from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (I like to think of it as a one-week MBA)
- I’ll be blogging a bit about what I’m learning
- A fabulous selection of readers and guest bloggers will be sharing money-saving tips every day
- Bargain Babe emails will continue uninterrupted (sign up here if you don’t already receive them)
- I will respond to email as soon as I can but expect some delay
- I’m taking Friday afternoon off to rest up for boot camp!