I absolutely despise chopping onions! I usually force this unwanted task on my boyfriend, but recently I found a better solution to my onion chopping dilemma…the electric chopper. I am obsessed with my Black and Decker chopper because it’s quick to use and easy to clean. If you also hate chopping onions (or chopping in general) you can snag my favorite kitchen appliance for 71% off on Amazon! Today, April 2, you can score this highly rated Black & Decker 1-1/2-Cup One-Touch Electric Chopper for only $13.99 (normally $48.05!). Here are a few reasons to love this chopper.
- 70-watt food chopper for chopping, mincing, dicing, and more (perfect for making salsa!)
- Stay-sharp bi-level curved blade ensures precision cutting (my stepmom has had ours for over 5 years and it’s still chopping great!)
- Durable 1-1/2-cup bowl; large one-touch button with pulse control (I can chop a whole onion at once)
- Safety-lock lid for secure operation; dishwasher-safe bowl, blade, and lid (such easy cleanup!)
- Measures 12-1/4 by 9 by 9-3/5 inches (it’s relatively small, so we keep ours out on the counter)
This post contains affiliate links.