It’s no secret that I love coffee. A while ago, I even revealed my coffee addiction was costing me major moolah because I was charging my purchase. I’ve reformed my ways since then. If you can’t give up the trips to Starbucks, I share five tips to saving money while still getting your fix.
- Swagbucks, baby! It’s changed my life. I’m not kidding. I took a cue from Julia who also uses Swagbucks to fed her Starbucks habit. I can get free Starbucks gift cards just for searching the web like I normally do. I’ll treat myself to a cup of java only if I have a gift card handy.
- I joined the My Starbucks Rewards. I registered my card online and every few drinks I get rewards like free syrups and free soy milk. On my birthday I’ll also get a free drink! When I reach the Gold level (that’s 30 drinks) I’ll get free drinks every 15 drinks. Every time I receive my gift card from Swagbucks, I just transfer the money to my registered card online.
- I’m brewing Starbucks at home. I’ve found several Starbucks deals at Target. Last time, I bought two bags for $7.99 each and got a $5 gift card for Target. The best part is you can take the empty bags to Starbucks to get a free tall cup of joe!
- I’m taking advantage of Starbucks’ promotions. Every time Starbucks releases a new drink or has seasonal promotions, I drop by to score $1 drinks or free samples. Don’t miss out on these bargains, we share them in our coupon and freebie posts. I also scour the web and newspaper for Starbucks coupons!
- I buy discounted Starbucks gift cards. I’ve set up gift card alerts to make sure I don’t miss out on the deals. I’ve already managed to score two Starbucks gift cards at 25% off — it doesn’t get easier than that!
- Costco is your friend. You can purchase 5 $20 Starbucks gift cards for $80. It’s like getting one $20 gift card for free! Make sure to ask at your location because not all carry them.
I have to mention that I’m not a Starbucks aficionado, but I’ve found it easier to save money with this coffee chain. How do you save money while still getting your caffeine hit?
This post is copyrighted by BargainBabe.com. Other sites posting this content are violating the DMCA.