Don’t forget to enter to win the $500 back to school savings spree with $250 gift cards donated by Sears AND Kmart, which I’m working with on this giveaway.
To recap, here is what’s on the “must have” list for back to school shopping at Sears and Kmart.
- Sears — Some of the best clothing deals are on BONGO, American Star, and US Polo Assn. I saw stylish BONGO tops and graphic tees for $10-$18, American Star vests for $23 (vests are back in style), and polos for $15-$20.
- Kmart — The back to school 2011 gear at Kmart spans everything from school supplies, to backpacks, lunchboxes, gadgets, and dorm decor. I saw notebooks, pens, and binders — school supplies that I didn’t even know Kmart sold! Dozens of backpacks and totes are $10-$30, though most fall in the $13-$20 range. There was a wide selection of laptops, netbooks, tablets and desktops, plus memory sticks and ereaders. Dorm decor included the practical (sheets, bedding) to the personal (bean bags and lava lamps). Should your kid need paper plates, baggies, and plastic utensils, Kmart’s Smart Sense line has you covered. Is it me or has Kmart thought of everything?
To win the $500, do two things:
- Join our BargainBabe.com email list (if you already receive a daily or weekly email from BargainBabe.com, just see the next bullet point)
- AND leave a comment with your strongest memory of school, whether it be the day you aced a test, overcame the school bully, or fell in love for the first time.
EXTRA ENTRIES (leave a comment for each extra entry so we can count you):
- Get an extra entry for tweeting: “I want to win a $500 back to school savings spree at @MySears and @KmartDealsnNews on the @bargainbabe blog http://bit.ly/qaNBor”
- Get an extra entry for an update on Facebook about the contest with this link: http://bit.ly/qaNBor
- Get an extra entry for following @Bargainbabe on Twitter
Comment, join our email list, tweet, and Facebook by Tuesday, Sept. 6, 2011 to be eligible to win!
This prize for this giveaway was donated by Kmart and Sears. I received no compensation to run this contest. Interested in sponsoring a giveaway? See my blog marketing page.