I’ve had some trouble with teflon so I’ve been looking into cast iron pans. This highly rated Lodge L5SK3 Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Skillet, 8-inch is only $10.97 and has a lifetime warranty! Even better, Lodge products are made in South Pittsburg, Tennessee and are some of the last cast iron pieces to actually be made in America. Here are some other qualities that make this skillet stand out.
- Lodge Logic 8-inch skillet cooks eggs, sausage, and burgers
- Rugged cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly (Great to take camping!)
- 2 pouring lips drain fat; loop in handle allows hanging
- Pre-seasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use (Should still use vegetable oil to prevent sticking.)
- Wash with a stiff brush and hot water; lifetime warranty
This post contains affiliate links