Today we are giving away a $75 gift card to Dayspring, a Christen-themed card company that also makes home decor, jewelry, and children’s toys. Entry details below. Don’t forget to check out our on-going 2013 Holiday Bash Giveaways.
Here’s how to enter to win a $75 gift card to Dayspring.
I’m not a religious person, but I didn’t have a hard time finding gifts I like at Dayspring. I received several small plush toys that my daughter, who is almost two, is going to love when she opens them up on Christmas morning. She’s really into soft, squishy stuffed animals right now. The very special “U-NEEKS” from Dayspring are fun, a little silly, and colorful. Plus, they have goofy names like Dweeber and Splat. Each one is about the size of a large mango.
You can spend your $75 Dayspring gift card on anything you like, include greeting cards, jewelry, and much more!
How to win this $75 Dayspring gift card. You have 9 chances to win — feel free to do as many as you like!
1. Comment below on how much you spend on holiday cards.
2. Tweet this msg: Stop by @bargainbabe to win a $75 #giftcard from @dayspring #wingiveaways bit.ly/17wCVXo
3. Follow BargainBabe.com on Twitter
4. Share the giveaway on your Facebook page
5. Follow BargainBabe.com on Facebook
6. Follow Dayspring on Facebook
7. Join our freebie email list
8. Repin something from our Pinterest page
9. Follow BargainBabe.com on Pinterest
Leave a comment below for each entry. This giveaway ends Monday, Nov. 25, 2013 at 3 p.m. EST.
You can also enter to win each day on the nine other blogs participating in the Back to School Giveaway Bash!
- Bargain Briana
- Frugal Coupon Living
- The Happy Housewife
- Saving Cents with Sense
- Savings Lifestyle
- Stretching a Buck
- Moms Need to Know
- 5 Dollar Dinners
- Beauty and Bedlam
Don’t forget to check out the other on-going 2013 Holiday Bash Giveaways.
I received a free copy of this prize to review for this post. This post is copyrighted by BargainBabe.com. Any other site posting this content is violating the DMCA.