I’ve loved Envirosax’s high-end reusable bags ever since I discovered them a year ago. They are so much stronger and more stylish than the garish, cloth-woven bags you find for $.99 in the grocery store. They retail for about $10, and you are definitely getting your moneys worth. I use them for my groceries, packing my lunch, trips to the beach, camping, and sometimes as a big purse!
Today we are launching a giveaway for more than $120 in Envirosax products, including NINE reusable bags. Don’t forget to check out our on-going giveaways for a $99 HP HD webcam, a $99 doll, train, and toys from Cracker Barrel, a $100 Lands’ End gift card, $100 storage cubes from Way Basics, $100 holiday cards from DaySpring, $199 Rockboard scooter, a $100 Bertolli pot and accessories, a $100 Carter’s gift card, and $100 in cash from Ebates!
Envirosax are a practical, fashionable gift idea for your Secret Santa, stocking stuffers, teachers, volunteers, etc. The designer reusable bags are super durable and last for years. The designs are stylish and colorful and each bag comes with it’s own carrying case or roll up snaps, so you can tuck it into your purse! They are washable, water resistant, and the colors won’t fade. BB blogger Bobbi just loves them.
The Envirosax prize package includes nine bags plus two goodies worth $120:
- A set of three Oasis bags
- A set of three Origami bags
- One 100% organic hemp bag
- One three-pocket SlingSax with adjustable straps
- One Minisax, perfect for a snack
- A stainless steel BPA-free water bottle
- A shower timer to help you conserve water
Envirosax come in dozens of patterns and sizes, and you can customize your own as a gift or for an event. The bags roll to a tiny 4″ roll equivalent to the size of a piece of sushi, making it super easy to fit into a handbag or pocket but unrolls into a big bag that can carry the equivalent of two plastic grocery bags. They can carry up to 44lbs – strength & beauty!
Envirosax was founded in 2004 by its female CEO, Belinda Coker, and was one of the first designer reusable bag companies in the market. Envirosax are sold online and at Barnes & Noble online store.
How to win this $120 Envirosax prize package. You have 6 chances to win — feel free to do as many as you like:
1. Comment with why you want to win.
2. Tweet this msg: Stop by @bargainbabe to win a $120 designer reusable prize pack from @Envirosax #wingiveaways http://bit.ly/vFcTYO
3. Share the giveaway on your Facebook page
4. Follow Envirosax on Facebook and leave a comment below that you have
5. Follow BargainBabe.com on Facebook and leave a comment below that you have
6. Join our freebie and deal email and leave a comment below that you have
This giveaway ends Nov. 29, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
You can also enter to win each day on the other 11 blogs participating in Win Giveaways!
- $5 Dinners
- Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Bargain Briana
- Frugal Coupon Living
- Mommies with Style
- Moms Need to Know
- Passion for Savings
- Saving Cents with Sense
- Savings Lifestyle
- Southern Savers
- Stretching a Buck
Don’t forget to check out the other on-going Win Giveaways:
- $99 HP HD webcam (ends Nov. 24, 2011)
- $99 doll, train, and toys from Cracker Barrel (ends Nov. 24, 2011)
- $100 Lands’ End gift card (ends Nov. 24, 2011)
- $100 storage cubes from Way Basics (ends Nov. 24, 2011)
- $100 holiday cards from DaySpring (ends Nov. 24, 2011)
- $199 Rockboard scooter (ends Nov. 29, 2011)
- $100 Bertolli pot and accessories! (ends Nov. 29, 2011)
- $100 Carter’s gift card (ends Nov. 29, 2011)
- $100 in cash from Ebates (ends Nov. 29, 2011)
I received a free copy of this Envirosax prize package to review for this post. This post is copyrighted by BargainBabe.com. Any other site posting this content is violating the DMCA.