“I can’t believe we’re putting together furniture with tape,” my husband said.
I kept my mouth shut.
We were assembling five Way Basics storage cubes in the baby’s room that seemed, quite frankly, flimsy. Each cube is made out of four thick pieces of laminated, recycled paperboard and a thin back piece, so they are extremely light. Even the pegs that hold the pieces in place are made from recycled paper!
When we pulled off the protective strips to expose double-sided tape and stuck the pieces together, however, my skepticism turned to a smile. No more flimsy!
These cubes are perfect for our nursery and we quickly filled them with diapers, receiving blankets, and more diapers. Now I wouldn’t load these shelves with anything heavy like books or a glass vase. But they are ideal for lighter items. Super easy to assemble because they require no tools or hardware. And you can move them around much easier than, say, a heavy wooden bookshelf. I stacked mine, above, but you can also use them in a row.
Below is a video showing how they are assembled.
Today we are launching a giveaway for five Way Basics storage cubes, worth $100.
Don’t forget to check out our on-going giveaways for Diary of a Wimpy Kid,a $169 HP Photoprinter and Snapfish gift card, a $100 Fashion Playtes design your own clothing gift card, a $180 fancy hair dryer and flat iron, and a $99 Mr. Coffee Coffeemaker, blender, and electric wine opener, $99 HP HD webcam, a $99 doll, train, and toys from Cracker Barrel, and a $100 Lands’ End gift card!
Way Basics is all about good, practical, and simple products. They are easy to assemble, timeless in design, and practical for any purpose in your life. The cubes are made from zBoard, a recycled paperboard that’s just as strong as particle board, yet 62% lighter! All their products are formaldehyde free and VOC free so it’s safe for your family and our environment.
How to win this $100 Way Basics prize package. You have 6 chances to win — feel free to do as many as you like:
1. Comment: Way Basics storage cubes would help me organize _______
2. Tweet this msg: Stop by @bargainbabe to win a $100 @WayBasics storage cubes prize package #wingiveaways http://bit.ly/vFcTYO
3. Share the giveaway on your Facebook page
4. Follow Way Basics on Facebook and leave a comment below that you have
5. Follow BargainBabe.com on Facebook and leave a comment below that you have
6. Join our freebie and deal email and leave a comment below that you have
This giveaway ends Nov. 24, 2011.
You can also enter to win each day on the other 11 blogs participating in Win Giveaways!
- $5 Dinners
- Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Bargain Briana
- Frugal Coupon Living
- Mommies with Style
- Moms Need to Know
- Passion for Savings
- Saving Cents with Sense
- Savings Lifestyle
- Southern Savers
- Stretching a Buck
Don’t forget to check out the other on-going Win Giveaways:
- Giveaway for Diary of a Wimpy Kid and other Pressman games (ends Nov. 21, 2011)
- $169 HP Photoprinter and Snapfish gift card giveaway (ends Nov. 21, 2011)
- $100 Fashion Playtes design your own clothing gift card (ends Nov. 21, 2011)
- $180 fancy hair dryer and flat iron (ends Nov. 21, 2011)
- $99 Mr. Coffee Coffeemaker, blender, and electric wine opener (ends Nov. 21, 2011)
- $99 HP HD webcam (ends Nov. 24, 2011)
- $99 doll, train, and toys from Cracker Barrel (ends Nov. 24, 2011)
- $100 Lands’ End gift card (ends Nov. 24, 2011)
I received a five Way Basics storage cubes to review for this post. This post is copyrighted by BargainBabe.com. Any other site posting this content is violating the DMCA.