Here’s something for that person who has everything (and who really loves french fries): right now you can get a Weston Restaurant Quality French Fry Cutter for only $49.76. That’s the lowest price on record! It’s like a spiralizer, but it makes french fries instead of zoodles. I could get behind that.
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction
- Make restaurant-style French fries in your own kitchen
- Experiment with peeled or unpeeled, fried or baked, seasoned or unseasoned
- Try different vegetables, like eggplant, carrots, and sweet potatoes
- Easily cuts vegetables up to 6 inch long into 3/8 inch French fries
- Stainless steel blades are hardened for durability
- Includes Suction Cup feet for stability
- Can also be mounted on a flat surface
- Easy disassembly for quick and easy clean-up
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.