I’m so excited to announce that BargainBabe.com is up for Go Banking Rates‘ Top Money-Saving Site for 2012!
We are among top-notch money-saving sites (and blogger friends) including Bargain Briana, 5 Dollar Dinners, Frugal Dad, and many more.
Readers will get to decide who gets the honor by casting their vote for their favorite site through Feb. 29.
We’d appreciate it if you shared your love for BargainBabe.com! All you have to do is head over to Go Banking Rates and vote for Bargain Babe – it will only take a minute.
The winner will be announced March 1.
If you’re new to BargainBabe.com via this contest, here’s a few things to get you started saving money on BargainBabe.com!
1. Freebies – You’ll find our super popular daily curated list of the top freebies available here. We publish any where from 20-80 freebies, six days a week. (Phew! On Sundays we rest.) While other sites overload you with every deal out there, we comb through everything out there and publish only the best.
2. Coupons – On our coupons tab, you’ll find daily links to grocery coupons and drugstore coupons. This tab is also where we showcase hot deals on Amazon and our Getting Started guide to couponing, which is kind of a misnomer because we have essential coupon tips for beginner, intermediate, and advanced couponers.
3. Grocery bill – Looking to lower your grocery bill? Check out our Food tab, which is also where we stash frugal recipes, restaurant deals, and organic food savings strategies. We cook at home a lot to save money, but we are not into recipes that require a special trip to the store or dozens of ingredients. We like simple, fresh, delicious food.
4. Frugal living – We heart frugality! Coupons and freebies just scratch the surface here at BargainBabe.com, so make sure to check out the Living Frugally tab under Money for lively debates about whether relatives should provide free childcare, how much you should tip waitresses, and if shopping at Goodwill is okay even if you can afford The Gap. We also have a popular Halloween costume contest every year to determine what Bargain Babe herself will dress up as! If it’s frugal and fun, she may dress up as it!
5. Get in touch – We love love love to hear from you, so drop us a line on the Contact page. Share a money saving tip, reveal a spending secret (we’ll help!), or gloat about your latest score. We want to hear from you!