I’ve run a diagnostic test of the daily BargainBabe.com email and images and text appear normal in AOL, Gmail, and Outlook 2003 (the only three programs I was able to test). To further diagnose this problem, I need more specific info from you. Please leave a comment with this info.
1. Are you having trouble seeing images in other emails? Or just BargainBabe.com emails?
2. When did the images STOP appearing? Are the images consistently not there, or is it a mix of some images and some text?
3. Instead of an image, are you seeing a complete blank? Or is some text showing up along the lines of:
lemonpasta 300x200 Lemony pasta recipe
If some text is showing up, the problem is probably on your end.
4. If no text at all is showing up, what email program do you use? Examples include Hotmail, Yahoo, Lotus Notes, Mac Mail, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook Express, Thunderbird, Windows Mail, Entourage, Live Mail, or on a particular mobile device.
5. Are you seeing garbled text? What does it look like? Are you seeing special characters that you almost never see? Or is normal text overlapping with other text?
Thanks for being as specific as possible so we can root out this problem and fix it!
And thank you for your patience.
aka Bargain Babe