Looking for a popular Halloween costume for 2015? Here are the costumes that are going to be popular – and also get a lot of laughs.
Donald Trump, Caitlyn Jenner, and 10 more hot adult Halloween costumes for 2015
- Caitlyn Jenner – The question is WHICH Caitlyn Jenner outfit will be the most popular.
- Donald Trump – We expect to see the bumbling type, the straight shooter type, and the “sexy” type.
- Star Wars Characters – I hear there is a new Star Wars movie coming out. So the Star Wars nuts will be out in force! How about a George Lucas costume? Or something ironic?
- Emojis – With such an abstract costume concept, you could put one together really easily or spend the next three weeks sewing and totally nail it.
- Disney Princesses – Can we just skip princesses for one year? Please?
- NRA gun nuts – Is Halloween ever a good time to be political? Probably not if you plan to go drinking in bars in costume. But post a pic of your costume on Facebook and you’ll rile up a blazing hot conversation.
- Government shut down – This Halloween costume could look like a lot of things. A government worker (cheap suit and tie) carrying around a pink slip or a bunch of bills marked OVERDUE. Or you could spin it as a government worker on vacation. I need ideas for this one, people?!!
- Cecil + Dentist – A fun spin on this would be to have Cecil the lion alive and chasing the scumbag dentist who shot him.
- Female army ranger – The first women graduated from the elite army ranger school a few weeks ago, so you may see a few of these costumes. Can we please not make this into a “sexy” costume, ladies?
- European migrants – Keep it light hearted, people! Just kidding, why not use Halloween to make a political statement.
- Iran nuclear deal – Obama and Sayyed Ali Khamenei are still foes, but somehow in bed together.
- 2015 World Cup Champions – The US Women’s Soccer Team, if you’ve already forgotten, won the title. This costume may garner a few puzzled stares, but not if you get a few friends to dress up as soccer players with you. Lots of fun accessories: a soccer ball, noisemakers, scarves, red and yellow cards, and more.