Last year I made my Mom a memory jar but this year I’d like to surprise her. I’m brainstorming Mother’s Day gifts to the ideas flowing.
- custom-made T-shirt that celebrates her
- jar of memories of your mom
- hand written letter
- special outing
- help around the house
- surprise visit
- make her a gift basket
- gift card
- lunch/dinner at her favorite restaurant
- phone call or card
- flowers (use a local florist for the best deal)
- poem or book
- spa day
- old photo you found and framed
I wish I could come up with something more original. What do you think makes a good gift for a Mom?