The Teeter is an effective, FDA Registered 510(k) medical device designed to provide traction to the spine while stretching the para-spinal muscles. The Teeter is indicated for Back Pain, Sciatica, Muscle Tension, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Spinal Curvature due to Tight Muscles, Muscle Spasm & Facet Syndrome*. *Issue Date: 12/31/17; Number: K16207; Issuer: Dept. of Health and Human Services, FDA. Today only, get the Teeter FitSpine X-Series Inversion Table for only $239.99.
- X1 PREMIUM FEATURES: Acupressure Nodes provide trigger-point release while Lumbar Bridge supports and focuses traction on the lower back.
- UNMATCHED COMFORT AND SUPPORT: FlexTech Bed with 8-point floating suspension system moves with you for greater range of motion and allows for maximum body slide for better decompression. Grip-and-Stretch Handholds in the bed and frame for added stretching options. Patented wrap-around ankle cups for comfortable, ergonomic fit.
- PRECISION ROTATION FOR TOTAL CONTROL: It’s easy to do – simple arm movements shift your body weight so you can effortlessly invert and return to the upright position. Easily adjusts to any angle with optional lock-out in full inversion.
- TRUST TEETER: UL 3rd-Party Safety Certification; Heavy-gauge steel parts with patented security features; 5-Year Full Warranty; Frustration-Free Assembly with Getting Started DVD; Free TeeterLink App; 37-Year Legacy; 300 lb, 4 ft 8 in- 6 ft 6 in user capacity.
- FDA REGISTERED: Teeter Inversion Tables are the ONLY registered with the FDA as a 510(k) medical device. The Teeter is indicated for back pain, muscle tension and spasm, herniated disc, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis, spinal curvature due to tight muscles and facet syndrome.
This post contains affiliate links.