Now is the time to stock up on discounted gift cards that you can give as gifts, but more importantly, that you can use to purchase gifts. This is a super easy way to save an extra 2-35% off, whether you’re shopping online or in store. Plus you can still use coupons and free shipping offers.
With a discounted gift card, the discounts stack up.
Here’s how buying discounted gift cards online can help you save big on your gifts for Christmas and Chanukah. Say you were going to spend $100 at a store.
- But instead of putting it all on your credit or debit card, you buy a discounted gift card for 10% off, so you pay $90 for a $100 gift card. (saves $10)
- Then you find a coupon for 20% off your entire purchase. (saves you $18)
- Plus you shop through Ebates.com to get an additional 5% cash back rebate (saves $3.60)
- And you find a free shipping coupon (savings vary)
All told, you’ve spent $68.40 to purchase $100 worth of gifts. That’s a total savings of 32% off!!!
I regularly buy gift cards at Cardpool.com, which sells discounted gift cards to more than 1,000 different retailers. All the gift cards I’ve bought have been easy to use and come quickly in the mail.
Here’s what I like about Cardpool.com.
- No fees on their gift cards.
- No expiration date on their gift cards.
- Shipping via USPS is free.
- Huge selection.
- Set up email notifications so you know when a particular gift card is in stock.
Buy discounted gift cards now.
Some of the top discounted gift cards I spotted
- AMC gift cards 20% off (so you can buy a $100 gift card for $80)
- Apple Store (not iTunes) gift cards 1.5% off
- Bed Bath & Beyond 8.5% off
- Best Buy 3.5% off
- Cheesecake Factory 12.5% off
- CVS 11% off
- DSW 12% off
- H&M 24% off
- JC Penney 12% off
- Kohl’s 4% off
- Macy’s 12.5% off
- Payless 26% off
- Pinkberry 10% off
- Rite Aid 11% off
- Sears 6.5% off
- Starbucks 9% off
- Subway 5% off
- Target 3% off
- TGI Friday’s 10% off
- Toys R Us 6.5% off
- Walgreens 12% off
- Walmart 2.5% off
- Whole Foods 3%