I’m planning on creating a short eBook exclusively for BargainBabe.com readers…but I can’t decide if I should write it on scoring freebies or saving money on groceries. Both topics are SUPER popular on BargainBabe.com. So I’m putting it to you. Comment below to weigh in!
Do you want an eBook on freebies or saving money at the grocery store?
Both are great topics! How to decide? To help you cast your vote, here’s a little more info about what would be included in each ebook.
A Grocery Savings Ebook might include:
- Tips to save money at the grocery store (new ideas and strategies you’ve already seen on BargainBabe.com)
- Basic couponing tips and how-tos
- Inspiring stories about shaving dollars off at the grocery store
- Explanation of how to coupon match
A Freebies Ebook might include:
- Tips on how to score freebies
- Sources of full sized freebies
- Blogs and websites where you can find freebies
I’m hoping the ebook will run about 10 pages – a nice, quick read that will leave you with easy and practical things you can actually do to save money, either by scoring freebies or by reducing your grocery bill. I hope to make the ebook free to all my wonderful BargainBabe.com readers!!!!
Comment below to weigh in and help me make my decision! If you have another fabulous idea for an ebook I should write, I’m totally open to your ideas.