- In a bowl, combine sour cream and lime juice, and season with salt and pepper. Transfer half the mixture to another container and set aside.
- Toss cabbage, scallions, and minced jalapeno with remaining sour-cream mixture.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and remaining jalapeno over medium-high heat.
- Season fish on both sides with salt and pepper and cook fish until golden brown. Approximately 5 to 7 minutes.
- Warm corn tortillas.
- Top tacos with cilantro leaves, slaw and leftover sour cream mixture.
- In a bowl, whisk together reduced-fat mayonnaise and cider vinegar.
- Core and shred red cabbage.
- Peel and grate apples.
- Season with salt and pepper, and toss in mixture.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This taco recipe serves eight.