More than 300 readers voted in my poll about which gift card they wanted to win in my email subscriber drive. The top choice – Trader Joe’s – squeezed out a win by three votes! Thank you for participating.
UPDATE: Target is now tied for the No. 1 spot. Because both TJ’s and Target were so popular and because some readers may not have a TJ’s near them, the winners will get to chose if they want a gift card to TJ’s or Target. I think this is the fairest way of handling the situation.
Here is how the subscriber drive works:
1. The drive begins today, May 26, 2009 and ends June 9, 2009.
2. One existing reader who already receives my weekday OR weekly emails will win a $25 gift card to Trader Joe’s. If you already receive my emails, you are automatically entered to win. You do not need to do anything to be eligible. You do not need to email me to double check.
3. One new reader who signs up between May 26 and June 9 to receive my free emails will receive a $25 gift card to Trader Joe’s.
4. Winners will be chosen at random on June 10. I will email those readers to make sure the email address is valid. Readers will have 48 hours to respond. If readers do not respond, alternates will be notified.
5. Winners will be announced on the blog. Gift cards will be mailed to the winners.
Any questions? Leave a comment.