Just in time for back to school, get the PackIt Freezable Classic Lunch Box in Gray Stripe for only $15.04! (That’s a discount of 25% off the regular price. Also check out the Chambray Dot pattern, also on sale) I think these lunchpacks are so brilliant as they go right in the freezer, and eliminate the need for other cold packs altogether!
- PackIt’s classic lunchbox features a groundbreaking all-in-one cooling system. Freezable gel is built into in the walls of the bag chill contents for hours. The means you’ll never waste money on gel packs or ice packs again and there are no extra parts to lose or forget in the freezer
- The entire lunch box collapses flat for compact storage in the freezer. Freeze the lunchbox overnight (12 hours) and by morning, the walls of the bag will be completely frozen and ready to cool items for hours. Ideal for packing fresh, healthy foods: fruits, vegetables, cheese and more. It’s perfect for people with special diets, food sensitivities or allergies
- Large zip opening allows for faster top-load packing and locks in cool, dry air. A buckle handle conveniently lets you attach this lunch box to backpacks, messenger bags, sports bags and more. The exterior mesh side pocket holds an 8oz water bottle, utensils and napkin or snacks. A zip pocket stores ID cards or wipes
- This lunch box is made from nontoxic poly canvas and has a food-safe, water-resistant lining. Like all PackIt products, the Classic Lunchbox is made from PVC-, BPA-, phthalate-, formaldehyde- and lead-free materials
- PackIt lunchboxes are easy to clean: interior wipes clean, spot clean exterior
- Proudly made by PackIt: creator of the ORIGINAL foldable, freezable lunch bag. Designed in California
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.