I just got word of a new web series from MSN.com that is looking for financially stable individuals and families who want financial investment guidance to appear on the show. If selected, a bunch of experts will help you out to address problems, set goals, and make plans to meet them!
The show, which will be shown online, is casting in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Portland, Denver, Miami, Omaha, and Dallas. Submit the following info by March 26, 2010 via email to email@example.com.
Your email submission should include your name, location, contact info, and a recent photo of you and your family. You must be 18 or older to participate.
Here are the types of people they are looking for.
1. A NEW INVESTOR with POSITIVE CASH FLOW who will explore riskier investments
2. A seasoned and CONFIDENT INVESTOR who has SIGNIFICANT SAVINGS (i.e. 2 years salary)
3. An active RISKY INVESTOR who has a very LARGE PORTFOLIO
4. Someone who does most of their TRADES ONLINE who wants ADVANCED investment skills
5. A CAUTIOUS INVESTOR who wants INDEPENDENCE from their broker
6. A person in their PEAK EARNING years who needs an UPDATED financial plan
7. Someone with HIGH FUTURE INCOME potential who wants ADVENTUROUS YET SAFE investments