I recently returned from an intense two-day Savvy Blogging Summit in Breckenridge, CO where I met dozens of other bloggers and learned how to be a better blogger. My to do list has 56 items on it so I’ll just share a few changes I want to make.
- tell more stories, including reader successes and failures (email me yours!)
- make technical changes to improve site speed and usability
- share more of my own financial challenges, changes, and decisions (hence my post on nontraditional banks)
- create new tabs for popular topics like groceries and freebies
- expand my presence on Facebook and on Twitter (see poll below)
What changes would you like to see on BargainBabe.com?