This is your last chance to enter the contest to win a $100 Amazon gift card from SecurityGem.com! Make up for some of that holiday spending with this great giveaway! We partnered with SecurityGem.com because they understand the importance of keeping your family safe…even if you’re on a budget. For this reason, they have tested and reviewed numerous security systems to help you get the most for your money.
Score a $100 Amazon gift card from SecurityGem.com! Entry details below.
If you think home security is too expensive you might want to take a peek at their free tips and DIY options. The website also offers Low-Cost 24/7 Protection, and Professional Installment reviews to help you choose which method is best for you. Not only does their list shed light onto the benefits of home security but it also offers information that will help you negotiate and save money.
How to win a $100 Amazon gift card from SecurityGem.com. You have 13 chances to win — feel free to do as many as you like!
1. Comment below with how you protect your home.
2. Leave a comment on the SecurityGem.com blog
3. Tweet this msg: Win $100 Amazon Gift Card from @SecurityGem at @bargainbabe! #giveaway
4. Follow BargainBabe.com on Twitter
5.Follow SecurityGem.com on Twitter
6. Share the giveaway on your Facebook page
7. Follow BargainBabe.com on Facebook
8. Add SecurityGem.com on GooglePlus
9. Join our freebie email list
10. Repin something from our Pinterest page
11. Follow BargainBabe.com on Pinterest
12.Pin your choice of post from SecurityGem.com:Pet Infograph, Home Security Infograph, or the DIY iPhone Home Security System.
13. If you own a home security system or device email a personal and unique review with a pretty picture to email@example.com. Keep in mind that we may post your review on our site so email us the article along with your name (first name, first and last, social media handle) as you would like it to be posted.
Leave a comment below for each entry. This giveaway ends Saturday, January 18, 2014 at 3 p.m. EST.
This is dedicated content. Want to reach tens of thousands of savvy spenders? Read our blog marketing page.