This is your last chance to enter the contest sponsored by StoreCrowd.com to win a $100 Target gift card and a $200 Amazon gift card. Right now there are only 69 entries so your chances of winning are quite good! The contest ends Dec. 19, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. Here’s how it works.
1. Register and review a retailer on StoreCrowd.com, a site that offers coupon codes and reviews from real consumers on their recent online shopping experiences. Your review can be positive, negative, or so-so. Just make sure it’s true! Register for StoreCrowd.com using Facebook or chose a username, pick a password, and plug in your email.
2. By reviewing a retailer on StoreCrowd.com you’ll be automatically entered to win the $200 Amazon gift card, a separate giveaway that StoreCrowd is running that ends Dec. 25, 2010. You can write as many as 10 reviews for 10 entries (one entry per review) for the StoreCrowd giveaway.
3. After you write a review, post a link to it in a comment on this post on BargainBabe.com. Leaving the comment on BargainBabe.com enters you to win the $100 Target gift card. A winner will be randomly chosen from the comments, so you can see exactly how many people have entered!
Get additional entries by…
- becoming a fan of StoreCrowd on Facebook (one entry)
- following @storecrowd on Twitter (one entry)
- blogging about the contest (five entries)
The winner and three runner ups will be notified by email on Dec. 20, 2010.
This is paid content. Interested in an ad? Read my blog advertising page.