a recent photo of baby Lucy!
Last year I was preggo, this time the annual Halloween costume contest is for what my baby Lucy should be!
To recap the rules, you all suggest clever and frugal (of course) costumes. The most bizarre and fun costume is what I’ll dress Lucy up as! With pictures, OF COURSE! Lucy will be nine months on Halloween, if that helps you brainstorm an idea. The contest ends October 24, 2012, which gives me a week to pull the costume together.
COMMENT BELOW WITH YOUR HALLOWEEN COSTUME IDEA!!!
You can suggest anything, but I already have a few costume items that you might want to incorporate. It’s up to you.
- Matching top and pants that are red with big black polka dots
- Small yellow, fuzzy basket with the face of a baby chick on it
- Purple and white tutu
- Pink ballet slippers with matching tutu
I’m going to have to hit a lot of Halloween parties so I can dress her up in multiple costumes! This is probably the only year where I’LL GET TO DECIDE WHAT SHE’LL BE!
Results of previous contests:
- 2011 – I used my pregnant belly to dress up as a dude with a beer belly
- 2010 – I dressed up in this Halloween costume contest and I also dressed up as a vending machine costume
- 2009 – The winning Halloween costume contest was sexy librarian! But here’s what happened.